Tweedie teacher's blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to jwp blog. I will talk a little bit about myself.

I lived in India for 5 years. I went to an international school called AES (American Embassy School.) I have many friends there and I enjoyed the festivals. I like Indian food like Naan and Curry. India does have many cows on the street, which I thought was cool. When I came to Korea back from India, I got two pets, a turtle and a hamster. They are both very hungry all the time.

I have one sibling. I have a little brother. We both speak English.I love English. I spoke English and improved my English skills at AES. I talk with my brother mostly in English. While reading books, I got to know that I liked the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter is smart as well as brave, and his adventures with Ron and Hermione are very good. I recommend  this book to other people that love a good adventure story.

That was about me!

1 comment:

  1. FIX:
    line 4: they -> They (capitalize)
    line 7: sills -> skills (spelling)
    line 8: When I was reading, I suddenly realized -> While reading books, I got to know (kind of awkward in meaning)
    line 8: like -> liked
    line 9: brave -> brave, (comma) (add a comma when you unite two independent clauses)
    line 9: is -> are (after Hermione)
    line 9: good and -> good.
    line 10: loves -> love

    WoW! Your five years at AES was really meaningful! You're a wonderful writer. Almost nothing to fix. Just be careful of the run-on sentence at the end.

    India is an interesting country. I seek to go there sooner or later to see the cows on the streets! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete